I am Francesco Ferrini, an enthusiastic Junior IT developer and amateur Web Designer with a deep passion for art, music and nature.
I am lived and grew up in Alife, a lovely place under the mountain called Matese.
My educational and professional background allows me to combine art and technology to communicate ideas through images and Websites’ layouts.
My works, videos and visual concepts are highly original and innovative, doing my best to achieve my customers’ satisfaction through their requests.
- Copywriter – Guideslow-Matese – Italy – Ce -P.Matese Jan 2017 – Dec 2017
- Commis Chef – Lion and Lobster – Brighton Dec 2015 to Jun – 2016
- Health Care Assistant – Villa delle Magnolie Italy, Limatola, CE Aug 2015 to Nov 2015
- Kitchen Assistant/Salad Chef – Bluegrass BBQ – High Wycombe Dec 2014 to Jun 2015
- Java Developer – EFIS CONSULTING in Rome EFIS CONSULTING – Roma, Lazio May 2014 to Jul 2014
IT Science – UNIMOL Molise – Isernia (IS) Sep 2016 – On going
- HIGH SCHOOL
State industrial and technical institute “Giovanni Caso” P. Matese (CE) Italy Sep 1998 – Jul 2004
Additional skill and request
Illustrator, Photshop, Flash, Fireworks, WordPress
Java, C++, GIS, SQL, JS, HTML, CSS, HTML5, CSS3
MSOffice (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Office)
Area Marketing on: Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Instragram
Languages: Italian (native), English (good).
Clean Car Driving Licence.
I made these websites to my friends